CROSTON LANCS WEEKLY IS NOW DEFUNCT
We have not been able to recover from the economic effects of the local floods. We apologize to our readers for the inconvenience. We have transferred and archived our articles to blogger to salvage what we had worked so hard on. Thank you, for your understanding. -CL Weekly

Wednesday 13 July 2016

TRAVEL: A Walk in the New Forrest

A bit of a step away from the muic and flooing posts of late to just share some pictures from the new forrest when I was there a few weeks ago.

I have  friend with a house right in the middle of the new forrest, his garden if there were no fences would be part of the forrest. It's a lovely place to go walking, one minute you are surrounded by trees so dense that there is virtually no light getting through and a few steps later you are in a beautiful clearing.

My friend's garden


I was there for just over a week, a day or two in I went for a walk in the forrest










On my way back to the house these guys stopped by to say hello



If you ever get the chance to visit the new forrest you really should, also when you are there take a trip to the Motor Museum at Beaulieu.