CROSTON LANCS WEEKLY IS NOW DEFUNCT
We have not been able to recover from the economic effects of the local floods. We apologize to our readers for the inconvenience. We have transferred and archived our articles to blogger to salvage what we had worked so hard on. Thank you, for your understanding. -CL Weekly

Wednesday 3 August 2016

EP REVIEW: Blahzay Roze - 'Broken'


Tracklist
01 - Intro
02 - Broken
03 - White Lights
04 - Bulimic Becky
05 - Raped at 15
06 - Tommy
07 - The Toolbox

The newest signing to ICP's Psycopathic Records is Blahzay Roze. I have to admit I do have a soft spot for some female rappers, Nursehella in particular, I like Nerdcore.  Blahzay Roze is more of a Rap/Metal hybrid whilst not being Rap Metal.

The music is very metal inspired while some of the time not flat out metal, I like her voice too. Overall she's a very good fit for Psychopathic. I'm an ICP fan but to be honest I'm not much of a fan of anyone else on Psychopathic. I've tried to listen to Twizted, Boondox, Blaze Ya Dead Homie and a few others but they do nothing for me, I gave Roze a listen just because it was something new to listen to and i was impressed.

This is a short review as I've only listened to Broken once so cant really go deeper into it. If you like the other artists on Psychopathic then I'm sure you'll like this



 Website - http://www.blahzayroze.com/

Currently listening to: Surgical Meth Machine - Surgical Meth Machine