CROSTON LANCS WEEKLY IS NOW DEFUNCT
We have not been able to recover from the economic effects of the local floods. We apologize to our readers for the inconvenience. We have transferred and archived our articles to blogger to salvage what we had worked so hard on. Thank you, for your understanding. -CL Weekly

Wednesday 29 June 2016

MUSIC AT A GLANCE: Darling Violetta, Meg Myers and Halsey


I'm sat here at my pc listening to Smaller God by Darling Violetta.

Have a listen, it's good, they are also the band who did the theme for Angel.

What have I been listening to recently? I've had Sorry by Meg Myers for a while and always liked it but have been listening to it a LOT recently. Also got into Badlands by Halsey. Both great albums, go have a look for them!

Meg Myers - Monster



 Halsey - New Americana

 Thats all from me for now.